Fiber Optic Vacuum Feedthroughs
Diamond offers vacuum feedthrough (V-FT) solutions for a large range of optical fiber and adaptors. The V-FT integrates a standard 2.5mm ferrule permanently sealed in a normalized CF flange that can incorporate a variety of adaptors. The obtained feedthrough benefits from a very low leak rate the VF-T can be ordered for many types of fiber, including SM, MM, PM, large core MM and others.
- Compact, robust and stable solution(s) with variety of options;
- Low loss performance ;
- High Return Loss (RL) performance;
- Low leakage rate;
- User friendly engineered for easy installation.
Our Vacuum solutions
- V-FT on CF DN16 flange on the vacuum side, with a copper gasket groove and exiting FC connector pigtail.
- V-FT on CF DN16 flange equipped with FC interface on the atmospheric side and FC connector pigtail on the vacuum side.
- Multi-channel system using CF DN16 flanges and commercial multi-port cube. The above represented system exhibits 4 V-FT flanges fastened to the cube.
The end of the long tube would be fixed on the vacuum chamber.
(4 flanges, 4 fibers can be inside this component within the vacuum chamber).
- CF DN16, standard or custom flanges
- Single mode, multimode, polarization maintaining and power solution technologies
- Vacuum side connector to be Ordered with the FC, Mini-AVIM®, DMI, DIN LSA/AVIM® connectors, or cleaved bare fiber
- Atmospheric side interface MAS or to be selected between: FC, Mini AVIM®, DMI, DIN LSA/AVIM® connector flanges.
- Multi-channel solution upon request
More about Diamond Vacuum Feedthrough Solution