Digital video inspection microsope
Contamination is the first reason for troubleshooting optical networks. Proactive inspection and cleaning of fiber connectors can prevent poor signal performance, damage to equipment, and network downtime. DIAMOND’s Video Microscope Kit contains all necessary tools for proper inspection and cleaning of the connector’s front-faces to help ensure optimal connector performance.
The Video Microscope meets today’s requirements for safety, reliability and quality, and is the first handlheld easy-to-use field inspection tool and optical power measurement (OPM) into one solution.
The microscope also saves test results and generate certification reports as document work quality, this will optimize the technicians efficiency so that they can complete a right job already at the first time.
The Microscope offers an high resolution 3.5 inch color LCD video display, integrated end-face illumination for inspection of 2.5 mm or 1.25 mm (PC and APC) ferrules, for both, unmated connector, and in-adapter connectors with the inspection probe.
The inspection probe can also be used as stand-alone device and be directly connected via USB to laptops or PCs, without the need for an external power supply.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Integrates fiber inspection and optical power measurement (OPM) into one solution.
- OPM with multiple calibrated wavelengths from 780 to 1625 nm.
- Generates certification reports to prove that work quality meets
...industry standards and customers specifications
- User can easily manage specific pass/fail acceptance criteria with dedicated profiles for each requirement.
- Onboard storage results. (up to 10'000 measurements).
- Connectable to a PC via mini-USB, to export data and manage acceptance criteria using FiberChekPRO software.
- Automatic fiber-image centering.
- Two USB ports to connect additional devices such as the inspection probe.